Windows Loader is an application that's used by millions of people worldwide, well known for passing Microsoft's WAT (Windows Activation Technologies) and is arguably the safest Windows activation exploit ever created. The application itself injects a SLIC (System Licensed Internal Code) into your system before Windows boots; this is what fools Windows into thinking it's genuine.
Save yourself time and potential issues by downloading Windows Loader from our official website. We always obtain the very latest version of Windows Loader direct from the developer - daz, or from the official thread at mydigitallife. Downloads from other websites such as reddit and forums are not safe.
Windows Loader v2.2.2 supports the following Windows, Windows Server and Office installations:
|Windows Vista||Server 2008|
|Windows 7||Server 2008 R2|
|Small Business Server 2011|
|Server 2012 R2|
- Added support for Windows Server 2012 R2 operating systems
- Added a valid OEM SLP key for Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard (it was taken from a Dell server)
- Allowed the loader to be installed onto Xen again (if it doesn't work for you then it can't be fixed)
- Added lots of new keys, SLIC's and certificates
- Other minor tweaks and fixes
Windows Loader is a portable application that does not require installation. After running the EXE simply follow the on-screen instructions. If you run into issues please watch our Youtube video